Guarantee and refunds
Right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005
1. If the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to Molino Rossetto a reference to VAT number), he is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in point 3 below; this right is reserved exclusively for natural persons (consumers), therefore it cannot be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to their professional activity. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the peremptory term of 10 (ten) days, starting from the receipt of the ordered goods, a written communication to the Molino Rossetto spa headquarters by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication can be sent, within the same term, also by telegram, telex, e-mail and fax, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following forty-eight hours; the registered letter is intended to be sent in time if delivered to the accepting post office within the terms set by the code or by the contract, if different.
2. To exercise this right, the Customer must send via e-mail to email@example.com a request for withdrawal in which it will be necessary to also indicate the bank details necessary to return the sums paid; the system will send the customer via e-mail a paper form which must be printed and sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods, to: MOLINO ROSSETTO spa., Via Indipendenza n.156, -35026 - Pontelongo (Pd). Once the registered letter has been received, Molino Rossetto spa will send the Customer the right to withdraw form with the authorization number, which must be attached to the outside of the envelope where the product will be physically placed and sent to Molino Rossetto within 10 days from the authorization.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions: • the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased; • the law does not apply to open products; • the purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: top-up); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box, inside which insert a copy of the print (return authorization) issued by Molino Rossetto; in all cases, the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided; • the asset subject to the right of withdrawal must bear the same wording on the sales invoice Molino Rossetto; if the goods should have a different name from that indicated on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal; • the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer (Note: in the case of return of goods, we suggest the use of an express courier of your trust in order to take advantage of the shipment tracking service and of the additional service of insurance of the shipment in the case of particularly high value goods); • the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer; • in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Molino Rossetto will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the repayment of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal; • Molino Rossetto is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments.
4. Without prejudice to any repair costs for proven damage to the original packaging, Molino Rossetto will reimburse the customer the amount already paid (excluding shipping costs), within 14 days from the return of the goods, by means of the transfer procedure. amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (Cod. ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder).
5. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Molino Rossetto ascertains: • the failure to insert the authorization form issued by email from Molino Rossetto to following customer's request; • lack of external and / or internal packaging; • damage to the product for reasons other than transportation. In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Molino Rossetto will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
The products purchased from the site http://www.molinorossetto.com are subject to the discipline, as far as applicable, of the articles 128 et seq. Legislative Decree 206/05 on sales contracts and guarantees concerning consumer goods.
This guarantee will apply to products that present defects of conformity and / or malfunctions that cannot be found at the time of purchase, provided that the product itself is used correctly and with due diligence, that is to say in respect of its destination and of what is foreseen in any technical documentation , with observance of the various operating rules indicated therein.
In the presence of defects, the customer is invited to send the product to MOLINO ROSSETTO spa., Via Indipendenza n.156, -35026 - Pontelongo (Pd), carefully packing it in the packaging using your choice of a courier or the Italian Post Office. of the original product and inserting correctly filled in the "faulty product replacement module", as well as a copy of the purchase invoice.
The replacement product will be shipped by Molino Rossetto spa only after receipt of the defective product and the documents requested above correctly completed.
In the event that the Product is no longer available, Molino Rossetto spa will proceed, by bank transfer, to the reimbursement of the cost indicated in the purchase order and to the first shipping costs, within 14 working days after receipt of the defective Product.